Thursday, March 15, 2012

Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale


LESS of BUYER VOTE
Pleased my Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale! Good for me& my relative, Really!! It's so splendid!. When whose question me about the worth and interest of Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale/playstation 2. I will say buy it this moment. I'm order here. I am very pleased that the decision buy Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale hope you think too.



Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale
Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale

Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale




Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale Features
  • It can convert component video (YPbPr)+Audio or VGA+Audio to HDMI singal. It can be used for PS2/STB/DVD/DVB/HDTV/PC/Laptop/WII/Xbox 360 /projector
  • 1 channel YpbPr input, 1 channel left and right sound input, 1 channel HDMI output. Transform HD, YpbPr and left, right track singal into HDMI signal
  • 1 channel VGA input, 1 channel AUDIO input, 1 channel HDMI output. transform the VGA signal of PC and AUDIO signal into HDMI signal output.
  • HDCP compliant. Easy to Use: Install in seconds, no need for setting. It achieves long-distance transmission of HDMI signal of more than 15 meters.
  • Support PC resolution: 640*480@60Hz, 640*480@75Hz, 640*480@85Hz 800*600@60Hz, 800*600@75Hz, 800*600@85Hz 1024*768@60Hz, 1024*768@75Hz, 1
.../ Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale / playstation 2






Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale

Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale

Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale
playstation 2 for DEALS : OFFICIAL BEST DISCOUNT!!!


Model Of Item : VYH100
Product Brand :
Generic

Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock
Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale



See All Of Product Brand : Generic


Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale
playstation 2
Guests who viewed this item ultimately bought...





Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale
playstation 2

Special for Best Deals Shopping for


Customer Review :

Great Customer Service : Component video (YPbPr) / VGA To HDMI Converter With Auto Up-scale


The ETA was Aug 4th - Aug 19th and I received it on the 4th. Delivery was great. The item was exactly like described. A very quick, easy set up. Comes with all the wires except the hdmi cable. No off switch. The item got warm pretty quickly.

Now for the downside. It did not work. I can see the my desktop picture but it was blurry and it continually ran from left to right. I have a 47in rear projector 1080i Panasonic TV. I called customer service and they answered quickly. He was real helpful. Im pretty electronically savy but I let him run through protocol. He had me try several different troubleshooting issues. It still did not work. I asked him since my TV was 1080i not 1080p was that a problem. He said no that it should be fine because 1080i should be equivalent to 720p. He then gave me my options. He said I could send it back and I could get a full refund or they could send a new one. I asked him about the shipping costs for sending it back. He said they would refund it if the item if it was found nonfunctional. I then asked him what if the next one you guys send me doesn't work either. He said to call back and they would still refund the item but not for the shipping cost.

So, a week later I get the item and it had the same exact issue. I call customer service and they had me run through the same troubleshooting procedures. They then asked if I can take to another TV that has an HDMI in. So I had to take it to my in-laws. It worked on there TV. I then called back and told them it worked but it just doesn't work on mine. I asked for my options again. They said I can return it and they will send me one of there other more expensive convertors or that I could just get a refund. They didn't give me andy hassle about the product or any hassle about getting there other item.

There customer service was totally awesome. I just wish it would of worked. On the trail again. So theres no need to worry about what if it doesn't work on my TV because they have great customer service and refund policy.


playstation2toprated.blogspot.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Buy great Emtek Cabinet Knobs shop